Discussions sur l' Amérique Latine

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

• |

#1 2006-05-03 11:53:39

LaurenceNeuillybis
Invité

Help - Looking for a boy called Eduardo, livilg in Venezuela

Hello,
I am a French girl, my name is Laurence and I look for somebody but it is rather difficult because I have no numerous details.
I look for a boy whose the name is Eduardo (I have no surname), 28 years who lives in Venezuela, he works for a company which sells seafood and fish. I think that he has the double American and venezuelian nationality (his parents, American I think, but of Italian origin - his father is of Italian origin - went to live in venezuela 20 years ago). He has a brother who is called Paolo and who works for the same company as him but in the USA (in Miami), and two sisters about whom I do not know much.
I met Eduardo last week, on Wednesday, April 26th 2006, in Miami at the bar of the Shore Club Hotel. Our meeting was magic and I made an error of number in the telephone number which I left him. I am now back in Paris, he thus has no more possibility of finding me. Can anybody help me?  Does anybody has the feeling to recognize the person I describe? Is it possible to spread this message ?
PLEASE, not serious answers, to refrain.

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

© 2001-2018 abc-latina - Tous droits réservés
abc-latina.com - L' AMERIQUE LATINE sur Internet