Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

• |

#1 2005-10-15 22:21:36

maria
Invité

guesthouse lima peru

hi there
i'm from peru
and i have a guesthouse here with cheaper prices so i would be happy to help you.
if you have any question i will be glad to answer you
i rent rooms for days or months...for peolpe who came to make any social work or just tourism...
hope news soon:
maria

#2 2005-10-23 22:17:26

marie130885
Invité

Re : guesthouse lima peru

Hi....
My name is Marie and I'ma student in a business school in france and with sime friends I'm creating an association to help poor and defavorised people in Peru, can you help us and give me some contacts of children houses in Peru? We would like to bring toys and furnitures school....
And you what are you doing?? How old are you???
Thank you for your help...
Waiting your reply.....
MArie

#3 2005-10-27 23:38:04

Marina y alain
Invité

POSADA FAMILIAR-LIMA-PERU
www.u-blog.net/posada

POSADA FAMILIAR
Casa Familiar que brinda Hospedaje a Turistas, ubicada en zona residencial con vigilancia las 24 horas del día, a 10 minutos del centro de Lima y a 30 minutos del Aeropuerto. Ofrecemos habitaciones amplias con agua caliente y desayuno, cerca de restaurantes y Cabinas de Internet. Hablamos francés y alemán y brindamos servicio de información al Turista.

CHAMBRES D´HOTES
Avec eau chaude et petit dejeuner dans quartier residentiel sécurisé, á moins de 10 mn du centre de Lima. Restaurants et internet á proximité. Nous parlons francais et allemand et nous vous aiderons á vous retrouver dans Lima.

FREMDENZIMMER ( www.u-blog.net/zimmerlimaperu )
Mit Warmwasser und Frühstück, in sicherem Wohnviertel, umweit vom Stadtzentrum ( zehn Minuten mit dem Taxi). Restaurants und Internet gibt es in der Nähe. Wir sprechen deutsch und französich und helfen Ihnen sich in Lima zurecht zu finden.

#4 2005-10-29 02:32:13

maria
Invité

hi there
great to hear about you and your effort to help others, just the intention is great so will be better when that comes true...
i will be happy to help you in anything,
i have a house and rent rooms for days or months specially to person who cames to make social work because i feel identify with these cause..
so let me know your questions of course for that i have the contacts in many places just need to know what kind of childs do you want to help...in advance thanks to try to make happy others and give a hand when you can...
by the way i studied bussines administration too and english and just  the basic french...
i'm 29 years old
mi email is:guesthouselimaperu@hotmail.com
sorry about my late i was in the jungle with some friends who came from portugal to bring some things to poor childs there and just return today...
hope news soon, bisses:
maria.

marie130885 a écrit :

Hi....
My name is Marie and I'ma student in a business school in france and with sime friends I'm creating an association to help poor and defavorised people in Peru, can you help us and give me some contacts of children houses in Peru? We would like to bring toys and furnitures school....
And you what are you doing?? How old are you???
Thank you for your help...
Waiting your reply.....
MArie

#5 2005-11-05 23:32:02

balloup
Invité

Hi everybody
I'm Nicolas. I'm a french student in engeenering school. i'm 19
Since may to september 2006 I want to go to Peru and I'm looking for an association for that four months (social or not). I'd like to develop leisure activities with people (music, litterature, ...)
Do you know any association which are looking for students for those months or less?
My Spanish is poor but I try to improve it. i'm really enthusiastic.
If you have any adress, please send me a mail at balloup@hotmail.fr
Thanks

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par FluxBB

© 2001-2018 abc-latina - Tous droits réservés
abc-latina.com - L' AMERIQUE LATINE sur Internet